Tuesday, November 26, 2013

ATTITUDE



It is wonderful to contemplate the mental attitude of people who are not afraid to believe their prayers will be answered, and are not afraid to say, “I know”.  We shall all arrive at this same assurance, this perfect faith, in such degree as we cease contemplating the Universe as opposed to Itself; as we cease having the will to do or to be that which is contrary to the Universal Good. 
--Ernest Holmes

I find myself in an imperfect world with all sorts of situations and circumstances.  I can choose what my attitude will be when I get out of bed in the morning.  I can choose to be grumpy or I can choose an attitude of gratitude and appreciation for whatever is happening around me.  I can have an influence on circumstances by using my attitude of blessing everyone and everything!
Post a Comment