Thursday, June 25, 2009

GROWTH

…”When ye pray, believe that ye have and ye shall receive.” He did not say believe and you will immediately have. He said, “Ye shall receive.” He did not deny the natural law of evolution and growth. “Nature operates according to a law of logical sequence. –Ernest Holmes

I like the idea of “growing where you are planted.” I have a certain set of circumstances and I have projects I am working on and relationships I am in. These are all perfect just the way they are and each one has a purpose, or something for me to learn. I take a baby step at a time, and gradually, sometimes unnoticeably I progress and I grow into new situations, new relationships and new creative projects. When I practice seeing the good in all of it, I grow into more wonderful happenings.



Post a Comment