Wednesday, June 24, 2009

GRATITUDE

“In everything give thanks.” An attitude of gratitude is most salutary, and bespeaks the realization that we are now in heaven. How we love to do for those who co-operate, and are grateful for our small endeavors! Gratitude is one of the chief graces of human existence and is crowned in heaven with a consciousness of unity. --Ernest Holmes

In cultivating an attitude of gratitude, I am becoming a person of grace. Each time I look for something to be grateful for, I increase my prosperity and abundance and I become more aware of how fortunate I am. Every time I am grateful for the people in my life, I increase the love in my heart. When I am grateful I feel good. I find things to appreciate that I had not noticed before. Looking at what I do have, rather than what I don’t have, I begin to see from my heart, rather than from my head. I embrace the people in my life. I embrace my own life. When I am grateful, I love myself the way I am!



Post a Comment