Monday, December 1, 2008

ABSOLUTE

Such is the power of right thinking that it cancels and erases everything unlike itself. It answers every question, solves all problems, is the solution to every difficulty. It is like the Sunlight of Eternal Truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing all life in a celestial glory. It is the Absolute with which we are dealing and nothing less.—Ernest Holmes

Absolute is for sure; it’s something I can depend on; there is no doubt about it. Life on earth is full of variety and uncertainty; sometimes turmoil and violence, as well as beauty and loveliness. But, if I practice nonjudgement, I can tap into the absolute power of Spirit. I can choose the energy which goes beyond appearances to the peace of the Absolute.

Giclee prints are available of this drawing. For information call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com

For Power Patches or e-books go to www.quiltpower.com



Post a Comment