Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SUBTLE

Every business, every place, every person, every thing has a certain mental atmosphere of its own. This atmosphere decides what is to be drawn to it. For instance you never saw a successful man who went around with an atmosphere of failure. Successful people think about success. A successful man is filled with that subtle something, which permeates everything that he does with an atmosphere of confidence and strength. –Ernest Holmes

When I am quiet and still I become more aware of the subtle qualities of Life. Sometimes, I notice a small aspect of my art work that I could adjust to make it better; things I may not have seen before.

Giclee prints are available of this drawing. For information call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com



Post a Comment