Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SPIRIT


The spiritual is the realm of First Cause. Therefore, we may read Buddha, Jesus, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Swedenborg, Emerson, Whitman, browning or any of the other great mystics, no matter in what age, they have lived, and we shall find the same Ultimate. –Ernest Holmes

I am one with spirit because all of Life is spirit. My creative Spirit moves freely every day in every way and I am connecting more and more fully with this divine energy. Spirit is Light, Life, and Love and moves me to be healed and opened to greater good. I allow spirit to flow and express in me through me and as me.

Giclee prints are available of this drawing. For information call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com

For Power Patches or e-books go to www.quiltpower.com


Post a Comment