Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ORIGINAL

When man makes a demand upon himself or upon the Universe which flows through the self, he is making a demand upon Original Mind and Original Energy. Thus his demand causes Original Mind and energy to produce certain specific things for him. Thus is a new creation produced by the same Creative force or Energy that produces all things. –Ernest Holmes

What makes an artwork original? Something that has not been done before, I would consider original. But I think on a more personal level it would be artwork that has been done by an artist who is in touch with and expressing their own unique vision.

Giclee prints are available of this drawing. For information call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com

For Power Patches or e-books go to www.quiltpower.com



Post a Comment