Sunday, June 22, 2008

ORDERLINESS

…what do we mean by the spiritual world? We mean the word of conscious intelligence. The Subjective is a world of Law and of mechanical order; in our lives, it is largely a reaction, an effect, a way. –Ernest Holmes

I like my house neat and clean and tidy; it makes me feel good. I like to eat well and exercise as a way of keeping order in my body; this makes me feel good, too. I like to make lists and set priorities, so that my business progresses in an orderly manner. I listen to my inner self and I know exactly what to do next. With orderliness, there is no confusion.

Giclee prints are available of this drawing. For information call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com

For Power Patches or e-books go to www.quiltpower.com



Post a Comment