Saturday, June 7, 2008

MONEY

I always have an abundance of money and an abundance of whatever it takes to make life happy and opulent. There is a continuous movement toward me of supply, of money, of all that I need to express the fullest life, happiness and action. –Ernest Holmes

Money, money, money---I love money! I attract more money all the time. I like to have money so I can live comfortably and buy fun things. I always have enough because the Universe always provides everything I need. I give money out and money returns to me. I am abundant with money!

Giclee prints are available of this drawing. For information call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com

For Power Patches or e-books go to www.quiltpower.com

Post a Comment