Monday, February 18, 2008

EVOLUTION


It has been written that the Truth shall make us free, provided we know the Truth, and we note that the evolution of man’s consciousness brings with it the acquisition of new powers and higher possibilities. –Ernest Holmes

My life is always evolving and moving. I am forever making the next choice or decision and doing the next task, making the next stroke on a drawing, assembling the next art quilt and exhibiting in the next exhibit; meeting the next collector and settling in to watch a favorite TV program with my sweetheart. My life is an organism involved with evolution, one day at a time.

Giclee prints are available of this drawing. For information call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com

For Power Patches or e-books go to www.quiltpower.com

Post a Comment