Wednesday, October 17, 2007

COMPENSATION


“I am surrounded by right action. I am filled with the consciousness of right action. Right action is success in all that I undertake to do. I am successful in all my undertakings, and I am compensated for all my efforts. I am surrounded by Substance, which is always taking the form of supply and always manifesting Itself to me in the form of whatever my need may be at the time.” --Ernest Holmes

I am always compensated in one way or another for everything I think, say or do. For every action there is a reaction. By acting with intention, I can have more control over what my compensation will be.

Giclee prints are available of this drawing. For information call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com

For Power Patches or e-books go to www.quiltpower.com

Post a Comment