Monday, October 15, 2007

COMPASSION

A practitioner must be filled with the spirit of Divine Compassion. He must have a deep, underlying sense of unity…Ernest Holmes

When I care about other people, animals, plants, the earth, then I am caring about myself and I can relax into just being enough right here and right now. With compassion, I release all judgment of myself or others, I release anything negative and I know that I am unified with all of life and I am one with all. I am not separate, I realize that I am part of a greater whole and each of us is in compassion and Love for brothers and sisters in Love of the Universe.

For information about the “Sitting Cat 4” Power Patch, call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com

For more Power Patches go to www.quiltpower.com

Post a Comment