Saturday, October 13, 2007

COMMUNION

There is vitality in our communion with the Infinite which is productive of the highest good. As fire warms the body, as food strengthens us, as sunshine raises our spirits, so there is a subtle transfusion of some invisible force in such communion, weaving itself into the very warp and woof of our own mentalities. This conscious commingling of our thought with spirit is essential to the well-being of every part of us. –Ernest Holmes

When I eat good food and get energy from it, its like the food becomes part of me. I am in communion with the food.

For information about the “Sitting Cat 3” Power Patch, call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com

For more Power Patches go to www.quiltpower.com

Post a Comment