Monday, October 1, 2007

CLAIM


When we are willing to lose a personal sense of responsibility; when we let go of the thought of isolation and claim a real unity with God, then we lose the personal and find the Universal. But remember, as the greater always includes the lesser so the Universal always includes the personal, which is a personification of Itself. –Ernest Holmes

I claim my good at this moment. I look for the positive in Life and I claim this point of view. I look for all of the beauty in myself and others. This makes me feel happy and I claim it as mine.

For information about the “Salamander 2” Power Patch, call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com

For more Power Patches go to www.quiltpower.com

Post a Comment