Sunday, September 2, 2007

BELONGING


Everyone automatically attracts to himself just what he is and we may set it down that wherever we are, however intolerable the situation may be, we are just where we belong.

–Ernest Holmes

A feeling of belonging, of being included with other people of like mind and who I can find some level of agreement with, who I can connect with, is essential to being alive and healthy. So, I cultivate a friendship with myself, of agreeing with myself, approving of myself and my interests. In this way, I attract those kindred souls that I feel an affinity with and I get a feeling of belonging.

Giclee prints are available of this drawing. For information call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com

For Power Patches or e-books go to www.quiltpower.com

Post a Comment