Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ALIGNMENT


I love the intuitive writing of Sara Lewis!


Prayer is not an act of overcoming God’s reluctance; but should be an active acceptance of His highest willingness. Through prayer we recognize a spiritual law; that has always existed, and put ourselves in alignment with it. –Ernest Holmes

This day, I align myself, my Spirit with Universal Peace, Love, Intelligence, Beauty, Health and Joy. I feel great in every way, because I choose to agree with Spirit. I choose to accept that Spirit is working on my behalf and on the behalf of all people and all Life. I choose to let go of past negative patterns or anything that is no longer needed. I accept my alignment with spirit.

For information about the “Horned Lizard 4” Power Patch, call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com

For more Power Patches go to www.quiltpower.com

















Post a Comment