Monday, July 9, 2007

ABILITY
















We cannot demonstrate beyond our ability to mentally embody an idea. The argument is between our experience, what the world believes, and what we are convinced is the Truth.

–Ernest Holmes

I have ability. I am able. Just by my being alive, I have the ability to breathe. I could make a very long list of the things I have the ability to do just because I am alive; things like seeing, hearing, walking and talking. On TV I saw a young woman who had MS and could not move her body much at all. She attended university classes, wrote wonderful poetry and earned a 4.0 grade point average. This inspiring person has the ability to not only overcome but to find a place deep within her that can see beyond appearances to her true self.

For information about the above Power Patch, call me at

866-292-3247 or email me at therese@theresemay.com

To see my art quilts go to www.theresemay.com

For more Power Patches or e-books go to www.quiltpower.com



Post a Comment