Friday, June 29, 2007

POSSIBILITY

The Universal Mind contains all Knowledge. It is the potential ultimate of all things. To It, all things are possible. To us, as much is possible as we can conceive, according to law. Should all the wisdom of the universe be poured over us, we should yet receive only that which we are ready to understand. Ernest Holmes

There are infinite possibilities in this Universe; anything can happen. That is the nature of Life itself. I am surrounded by possibilities; everywhere I look I see possibilities. There is something that is perfect for me because I am a unique expression of Life and I have been given the power of choice. I can choose to focus on what I want rather than what I do not want. I can choose to believe in the possibility of my own choice of dreams. I can listen to my heart and choose what really feels right.

Post a Comment